To access the password protected Members' Area click on the link below:
If you need a password reminder please click on the link below:
- Advocacy to Scottish Government of life sciences as a key sector
- Driving progress through our 13 Special Interest Groups - Finance, Regulatory & Quality, Business Development, Directors Forum, Diagnostics & MedTech, Medicines, Digital Health, HR, Precision Medicine, Innovation, Cell Therapy and Manufacturing, WISDOM (Women in Science Development and Mentoring).
- Partnership events to debate and influence key issues with government bodies and other stakeholders.
- Flagship events: SLA Biannual Members' Meetings
- Access through SLA Investment Tutorial Programme to expert advice on business start up, financing and investment, growth, merger & acquisition, and exit strategies.
- Access to best practice advice and information sharing between members.
- Informal networking events around Scotland to encourage business to business interaction.
- Flow of information and commentary on life sciences industry news
- Contact with UK Government and regulators on UK life sciences issues