2015 MRS Sponsored Daphne Jackson Fellowships - Call Open
Released: Monday 20th July 2015
Daphne Jackson Fellowships - Call Open
Up to three of these unique awards are again being offered by Medical Research Scotland.
The closing date for the latest call for applications is Sunday, 27th September 2015.
To be eligible for consideration, intending applicants should at least meet the following criteria:
- A career break of at least two years' duration taken for family, caring or health reasons
- A good first degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM)
- At least 3 years in research prior to career break and/or PhD qualification
- Resident in the UK with the right to remain in the UK indefinitely
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Computer skills
To be considered for this opportunity, please complete the CV and personal details information forms available on the Daphne Jackson Trust website. Please outline your area of research interest and, if you have identified a department within which you would like to work, include the name and contact details of a potential supervisor in that department.
Please email your submission to the Daphne Jackson Trust office and NOT to Medical Research Scotland. You should state clearly that it is a Medical Research Scotland Sponsored Fellowship Application.
[For full details about the Daphne Jackson Trust, these fellowships, the guidance available and all the processes involved, please see its website www.daphnejackson.org, or telephone 01483 689166.].